Thursday, September 13, 2012

New Circle Lenses from Uniqso

Hi guys~ I am having a great morning. my package from Uniqso came in the mail today. The mailman kept banging on our door at like 9:40am. I had no choice but to wake up and get up. I was so sleepy. luckily my dad got it and gave it to me. I was so sleepily but the excitement of new stuff woke me up.



so it came in this packaging envelope that had bubble wrap all around the inside to protect my babies. LOL.

Inside were 3 super cute boxes that had each pair of lenses in them. Also, 3 contact lens cases and 3 cotton swabs.
I got:
  • Geo Xtra - WIA24 Brown also known as Sakura Brown.
  • Geo - XCM215 Super Angel Gray
  • Geo - CK105 Magic Black

I really can't wait to try them all on. gahhh... i don't want to open them up yet. >< i have like 4 pairs open right now and i dont want to waste those ones. ughhhh... but i really want to try them on. what to do... what to do... anyways~ i'll also make a review on these later on.

Here are some pictures of what they look like on models. (note: these are not my pictures. i didn't take them myself. i just got them off of Google.)
GEO - Sakura Brown (WIA24)
GEO - Super Angel Gray (XCM215)
GEO - Magic Black (CK105)

If you're interested in any of these, visit Uniqso's website and get 10% off your purchase when you type in the code "JSS10"!



Thank you for stopping by and reading. bai bai~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment