Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Trend

am i cool yet?!

I've been wanting these two outfit point items for a while now: Adidas Originals Superstar and Nike cap. I searched for them everywhere for months and had no luck. Ofcourse, it just so happen that while I was looking for them, so was everyone else.
If you didn't know, I actually have small feet: size 5 women. It's a struggle for me to find nice shoes in my size, especially when the brands run on the bigger side. Adidas was one of those brands for me. I tried the size 5 and yet I found myself slipping out of them, so what can I do but try it on in youth sizes. I'm pretty embarrassed about asking shoes for myself in kid sizes in store. Sometimes I get mean looks as if I'm cheating them (since youth sizes are cheaper). However, I was determined to get a pair of these. I tried the youth sizes and figured that size 3 youth was the perfect fit for me, but they were out of stock everywhere I looked, even at the Adidas store! 
A few months go by and still no luck, then one day my bf found them online and bought it right away. Along with the shoes coming in the mail, my bf also found me this Nike cap that I've also been looking for. I was so happy! I can't wait to wear these with my future outfits. ^w^ 
Next on my radar is the Adidas cap and a Nike or Adidas windbreaker!
cap: Nike Golf  top: F21 pleated skirt: ebay socks: F21 shoes: Adidas Originals Superstar

2 comments:

  1. omg. i feel you. i'm 5.5 but some 5s and 6s fit, but these adidas superstars are always out of stock in my size T^T. you're so lucky to snag yourself a pair!

    uhhsandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! yeah its just so hard to find shoes for people with small feet T^T

      Delete