Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Purple Hair

I've been wanting to have pastel hair for a while now and I've finally sorta kinda done it. I remember a few years back, I bleached my hair blonde so that i could have gray hair, however, when I asked my new job about their hair rules, I was told that we can only have natural hair color. I was stuck with blonde for a while since I spent so much money getting there, I didn't want to change it right away. Then, I decided to go back dark cause the maintenance was just too much and I didn't have time for it. After a while, I started a new job and I was getting tired of my hair color. Luckily, my new job allows us to have any hair color we wanted and that's when I decided to bleach my hair again. Right now, it's only bleached half way because I didn't want to risk all my hair from falling out. I didn't know how my hair was gonna take the bleach the second time around. It took it pretty well but it's a lot drier than the first time. Now I can play with different colors with the bottom part of my hair until I decide to bleach the rest of my head. It's actually a really cool look but you can only notice it when my hair is tied up. If I leave it down, you can't really see the under side where the color is. My hair right now is purple. I'm very happy with it. It gets lighter as you wash it until it completely fades back out into blonde, then I can dye it to another color. ^w^
This flower reminds me of my hair right now, so pretty  *o*
Oh, and I was also thinking of doing these ootd layouts for my instagram. I would like it better if I could have the clothes on me but my bf sucks at taking pictures of my outfit. LOL  >-< The reason for this is because I've been shopping a lot lately and I''m usually too lazy to dress up, therefore wasting away my clothes just being stuck in the closet. This way, I'll be more willing to actually wear my nice clothes out since i'd want to take pictures with them. We'll see how far I can keep this up. LOL. Wish me luck. ^3^
Dress: Forever 21
Crop top: Forever 21
Socks: Ebay
Shoes: Dr. Martens
Hair Bow: Forever 21
Tattoo Choker: Ebay

1 comment: